How to read the harmonium notes in classical style
Hi friend ,
This post is to related with ajnshsargam.blogspot.com. In this blog there are some song’s piano notes and I want to tell that how to read the piano notes in my blog and others blogs in sargam like Sa re ga ma pa. Here I am going to tell you about the notes keys.
In a Piano, Keyboard, Harmonium there are some black keys and white keys. In this lesion I am trying to give the information of that keys.Before going further I want that you must see the image of piano below.
In this image and in your piano, keyboard and harmonium you see that there are 2 black keys than 3 black keys and so on and there are some white keys also. In this lesson I will tell you about only 3 octave in classical music Mandra saptak , Madh saptak, and taar saptak. In every octave there are 12 keys (five black keys and Seven white keys).
- All uppercase or Capital letters are shown as High Octave notes
- All lower case or small letters are shown as Lower Octave notes.
- All notes except for Sa and Pa (P) have an alter ego, whose nature is they are Sudha.
- sa means mandr notes or lower notes
- SA means Taar notes or higher notes.
I hope you understand that how to read the notes. I hope you will play lots of song in our blog.